A complete Multi-Channel Analyzer equipped with a shaping amplifier and a USB interface to PC, optimized for Silicon Drift Detectors (SDDs).
Multi-channel analyzer with shaping amplifier.
- It allows best spectroscopic performances.
- Maximum measured through put:
0.9 Mcps @ 150ns shaping time
3 Mcps @ 50ns shaping time
- Shaping Amplifier: 5th order semi-gaussian
- Two shaping time selection:
1μ (for spectroscopy requiring high energy resolution), 250ns (for spectroscopy at high count rate).
The shaping time is customable on request from 100ns to 10μs.
Gain regulation. Pole-zero compensation. Built-in Base Line Restorer and Pile Up Rejector.
Record spectroscopic performances have been obtained with this unit feed by the XGL-CPA-2100.
- USB 2.0 interface
- User Interface and control software on Windows OS.
- Libraries available for easy interface.
- ADC: Resolution: 14bit, Max conversion rate:
10MSPS, Integral Nonlinearity Error: 2.5 LSB, Differential Nonlinearity Error: 0.6 LSB
- FPGA - XILINX SPARTAN-3E: 500k system gates, 48MHz.
About XGLab:XGLab offers its customers complete radiation detector systems equipped with Silicon Drift Detectors.
XGLab also offers highly customized design work of these complete detectors and measurement systems (comprised of a SDD detector, the related front-end electronics, and the software), suitable for scientific, biomedical, industrial and civil applications.